Check out what we are selling in our Virtual Garage Sale. Games, Crafts, and More…
Have a game you’d like us to review? Want to get something out of your donation to the site? We’d love for fans to get involved. Take a look at the options and the guidelines we ask that you follow.
*NOTICE: This portion of the site is still under construction. Updates coming shortly. (11/21/2016) By supporting I, Geek you are making it possible for us to continue to provide you new content. Please click below to Donate! [give_form id=”458″]
- From BoardGameGeek.Com: In Power Grid: The Card Game, the players represent CEO’s of mighty power companies producing electricity. During the game, the players bid for power plants at auctions and supply them with resources. Their income depends on the amountRead More »
- Brian Pros: Quick filler that is actually quite fun. You can teach this game to pretty much all ages and it plays up to 8 people. I can see this game being great to break out at family get togethers.Read More »
- Brian Pros: This game uses the same time/action selection mechanic found in Matthias Cramer’s other game Glen More. The action selection mechanic works great here. Skipping way out ahead to take the tile you want/need really puts a tough decisionRead More »
- This was certainly not the easiest episode to put together. Judging something as sacred as Empire is particularly tough as it is truly a cinematic masterpiece with very few flaws. It also set the standard for all other sequels and createdRead More »
- From a 2am start to screaming hilarity due to late night sessions of Captain Sonar, this Fall BGG.Con was simply the best one yet! This isn’t hyperbole or “Cult of the New” for those of you pessimists out there. ThisRead More »
Do you find it hard picking which game to play?
Click here to Subscribe and we will give you a one of a kind Flow Chart that will make this hassle a thing of the past.
Enjoyed your podcast
There were several times that I wanted to join in and comment along with you. Especially when you started in on Terra Mystica. I could not agree more with your assessment of the ranking system.
I just came across this podcast & your website and have really enjoyed your retrospectives. You should add some videos of you at the NWC, would like to see you two dancing around.
Check out our most recent plays from some of our favorite games. See who won, who lost, and how the overall experience went.