The I, Geek Team will, from time to time, venture out of the Geek Cave, hiss at the light a bit, and make our way to some of the local events. Below is a list of upcoming events we will be attending and possibly reporting back on.
BGG.Con – November 16-20 2016
- The entire I, Geek team will be in attendance once again. We have some plans in place to both podcast live at the event and possibly get interviews with some of the designers.
- This year, unlike any year before, will set aside time for media to interview publishers free of the crowds. I, Geek will be fully participating in this so look forward to some upcoming videos on our YouTube Channel.
- We’ve been in attendance now for the past 5+ years and this has become and shall remain an annual pilgrimage.
- Want to know what to expect at BGG.Con? We have a podcast for that. Check it out here.
BGG.Con Spring – May 26-29 2017
- With this year’s Fall Board Game Geek Convention being a roaring success for BGG and the continued growth of the industry seeing attendance rise everywhere for conventions all over the world, it’s nice to be involved in a convention that seems to be on the smaller side.
- Last year was our first time to truly attend the Spring Con as I, Geek the media group. We had a blast during this relaxing convention and spoke highly of its merits on our shows. It’ll be business as usual once again as we’ll be in attendance this coming May.
- If you are planning on attending and wish to get a game in with us, feel free to contact us here through our contact info. If you have a game you’d like to play test or a preview copy of a game we could take with us, this would be the perfect time to bring it up.
Share and Enjoy